Technical specification of the software
Maximum number of employees to collect statistics: more than 10,000 (field-tested).
- API to communicate with external systems.
- Time determination accuracy: 0.1 sec.
- Enterprise hierarchy structure levels number: unlimited.
- Time to calculate statistics for 5,000 users: 0.5 sec (field-tested on a computer satisfying system requirements).
- Supports virtual systems and terminal servers.
- Works under Windows and OS X.
- Cloud and standalone versions are available.
Minimal hardware requirements of CrocoTime Server
- CPU (x64 is recommended):
- RAM: 15 MB per employee per year.
- Disk space: 200 MB free space + 4 MB per employee per year to store statistics data.
Minimal hardware requirements of CrocoTime Agent
- CPU: Intel Pentium 1000 MHz or better;
- RAM: 75 MB free RAM to run the agent. Recommended memory bandwidth >= 15000 MB/s, when you have more than 500 employees;
- Disk space: 200 MB free disk space to install the agent + 100 MB to store statistics prior to sending it to a server. Recommended hard drive with R/W speed >= 300 MB/s, when you have more than 500 employees.
OS X from 10.9 (Maverics, Yosemite), Windows XP SP3 and newer, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
We recommend installing CrocoTime Server on 64-bit operating systems since 32-bit OSs use no more than 1.5 GB of RAM per process.
Internet Explorer 7 for monitoring, Internet Explorer 9 and newer to use web-interface, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Yandex-Browser, Chromium.